Pages

Emails sobre falso campo de refugiados en Dakar (Senegal)
Emails about false refugee camp en Dakar (Senegal)

Estes foram os e-mail que recebi de Jane. Uma suposta refugiada do campo de refugiados do Senegal.

"Advance Fee Fraud" has become an industry in Nigeria and neighboring countries. Another common name is "419 fraud", Section 419 of the Nigerian Criminal Code, the section that prohibits this type of crime.

 "Advance Fee Fraud" tornou-se uma indústria na Nigéria e os países vizinhos. Outro nome comum é "fraude 419", Seção 419 do Código Penal nigeriano, a seção que proíbe este tipo de crime.
Hello,
My name is Jane. I am a female. I am nice and loving and very good looking. I am looking for a nice friendship. I saw your profile and liked it. I will like to open up a friendship with you.
please write me on my email (etukujane01@yahoo.com) so that i will send my photograph to you.
Hoping to hear from you

Miss Jane


...........................................................................................................................................................................

****Dearest,
I am more than happy in your reply to my email. How was your day? Mine is a cold over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is  Jane Etuku, I 'm 24, from Ivory Coast In west Africa I am 5.9ft tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought  in my country.
My late father Dr Alefo Etuku was the managing director of Aletakes and Associate (Ltd) and he was  the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am  living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a reverend that has a church here in the camp.
I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my picture. .Like to see yours.
Hoping to hear from you soon
Miss Jane
....................................................................................................................................................................
****Hello my dear,
How is your day? I believe is fine. Mine here is boring and like you know i am living in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out from here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to as all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.
The only person i have now is  Rev. Ambrose Isaac who is the pastor of the ( Living Water Christian church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i live in the females hostel because the camp has two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastor's Tel number is ( +221 77 6804239 ) if you call, please tell him that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me in the hostel. Call me at 12 noon GMT or any other day and the reverend will send someone to invite me from the hostel to speak with you.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to the death of my parents took place.
Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Africa which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5M (six Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to  yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due-to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, a person of vision, truthful and hardworking.  My favorite language is  English. Meanwhile i will like you to call me. like i said i have a lot to tell you. Call me on the reverend phone and he will send someone to come and invite me from the female hostel to speak with you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Yours Forever in mind,
Jane
.......................................................................................................................................................................
****Hello my dear.
How are you today? I hope you are fine. Thank you so much for your honest and sincere reply to my email. I appreciate you more now. I have this feeling in me that i should trust you.
I know that my sudden trust in you threw you off balance. i am sorry about that but although i have not meet with you, i feel this inner peace to reveal myself completely to you having in mind that a person like you will not want to break a harmless orphan whom is already broken down by circumstances.
I prayed to God and i have this confidence that He will not let me down. I read your profile and i knew you are older than me and more like a mother to me. That makes me feel more comfortable because i need a more matured person who will treat me with love, care and respect. I will love to live a good life in the future. Things are very difficult here and having such big sum of money of my late father in the bank without accessing it for my use and comfort is useless. Please tell me if you will help me in that regards, so that you will have enough to assist me to meet and live with you very soon in happiness. You can help me with the claims of the money of my late father. If you accept, i will give you the contact details of the bank so that you will contact them. I will like to leave here and join you in Brazil as soon as the money is transferred into your account.
About the phone call, since we can hardly understand our language differences, let keep talking by email.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours Jane
......................................................................................................................................................................
****Hello My dearest Mom,
How are you doing?.  I believe that you are doing well. As for me am fine here with all hopes to meet with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your position for a better life. God will bless and reward you and your family for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents(may their gentle souls rest in peace).
I appreciate your interest to assist me in transferring my money deposited by my late father at CLYDESDALE BANK PLC of which my name appears as the next of kin.
Like i told you in my first mail my father was the personal adviser of the former head of state of my country before he was killed by rebels when they took over the government which put me in this situation i am today.
After the death of my parents i managed to make my way to Senegal where the United Nations have their refugee camp in West Africa. This place is like a prison and i thank God for the life of the pastor of this church located in this camp where i send and receive emails.  And I have 100% trust and confidence in you and I am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp.
Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father,
CLYDESDALE BANK PLC
30 St Vincent Place
Glasgow, G1 2HL
SCOTLAND
Email addresses:(info@clydesdbk.com)
NAME OF THE TRANSFER OFFICER IS MR GAVIN SLATER.
TELEPHONE NO: +44  70-3190-3203 +44 70-3596 6042
 FAX NUMBER : +44  70-9280-4174
                                          
Already I have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.
The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.
Based on this information I will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank with this email address (info@clydesdbk.com) Attention  to Mr. Gavin Slater the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin and I have equally forwarded your contact details to them so that they will recognize you when you contact them.
THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME : DR  ALEFO ETUKU                                                 
AMOUNT : 6.5 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN : MISS JANE ETUKU
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 431111
God bless you as I wait for your mail.
From me Jane

8 comentários:

  1. Hello friend,

    I have been receiving similar e-mails in the last few year. When I received them for the first till third time, I responded by asking details about them. None of them were convincing so after that I always delete them when they came.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I get one or two of those emails a day. Love how they are living in refugee camps, yet they have access to a computer and internet and their pics are always good looking with fancy, expensive clothes!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Muy buenas tarde, les cuento que a mí me contactó una chica a través de una página social de cristianos para conseguir pareja, ella me dejó su e - mail:bongojessica5@hotmail.com, yo la coloqué en mis contactos y le envié un mensaje,bueno ella me respondió y me envió sus fotos y una de ellas aparese aquí, su supuesto nombre es: Jessica Bongo, me conntó la misma historia y que quiere recuperar la herencia de su padfe fallecido, haciendo la transferencia de dinero en una cuenta a nombre mío aquí en la ciudad de Colombia.Comenten esto por favor en otras redes sociales pues según he investigado es una banda de ladrones electrónicos.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. hay ay wd layk am frinads thnks mohmmdadrys25@gmail.com

    ResponderExcluir
  5. sent me emails that person too, I replied, but did not say much about me, that using the name Karina Bessel

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Esta Chica está tentando me roubar a muito tempo usando outro nome que obviamente é falso, com os mesmo Dizeres, Herança, falecido Pai, Transferir dinheiro e que tá num Campo de refugiados. O golpe é bem montado. Cuidado!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Esta Chica, está tentando me roubar a muito tempo, a linguagem é a mesma, Pai falecido, herança de milhões, transferir o dinheiro e que está num campo de refugiados, ainda tem o reverendo e depois o advogado e o gerente do Banco. Cuidado! O Golpe é bem montado!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Oi Durval! não só esta Chica mas, outros e outros usam não só os emails como também o Facebook tentando ser amigos. Tenho muita quilometragem rodada Saco de longe o ar de pilantragem. Obrigada pela visita.

    ResponderExcluir